JF School Admissions
All children of school age who reside in the district will be entitled to attend the public schools, as will certain children who do not reside in the district but who are admitted under School Committee policies relating to nonresident students or by specific action of the School Committee.
Advance registration for prospective kindergarten students will take place in the spring. Every student seeking admission to school for the first time must present a birth certificate or equivalent proof of age acceptable to the Principal and proof of vaccination and immunizations as required by the state and the School Committee. Proof of residency of the individual holding legal guardianship may also be required by the school administration.
- JLCA Physical Examination of Students
- JLCB Immunization of Students
- JFBB School Choice
- JFABD Homeless Students: Enrollment Rights and Services
- JFABE Educational Opportunities for Military Children
- JFABF Educational Opportunities for Children in Foster Care