Athletic Facilities Improvement Project
View the Superintendent's Information Session on 3/11/23 here.
The Athletic Facilities Improvement Project is an initiative, supported by the district and powered by volunteer community members, to raise funds to improve our athletic facilities. The plan includes turf main field and track, ADA compliant press box, restrooms/amenities and concession/ticket building, tennis courts, a turf softball field, and a large turf practice area capable of accommodating baseball, soccer, field hockey, football, lacrosse, and other uses on regulation-sized fields. Lights are also being considered for all playing surfaces, as well as egress and safety lighting.
Goals of the Project:
- Bring students/events back on campus
- Enhance youth and community athletic experience
- Relieve pressure on town parks and fields
- Address the NEASC critical school facility needs for accreditation
- Build community pride and attraction for families
HWRSD Athletic Facilities Improvement Project School Committee Presentation 3.2.23
Hamilton Wenham Regional High School – Athletic Campus Redevelopment 2/15/23